How to prepare:
- Cut the mushroom stems, clean well and let dry in a cloth, reserve them for preparation.
- Next, put a large frying pan on the fire with oil. When it is hot, add the garlic cloves previously peeled and cut into slices. Then add the diced ham, the crushed cayenne and the glass of white wine.
- Once browned, add the mushrooms, let them simmer until they release their own juice and season to taste before adding the sauce.
- To prepare the sauce, mix the ingredients in a saucepan and whisk them.
- When the mushroom juice is reduced add the previously prepared sauce and keep over low heat for ten more minutes, stirring from time to time with a wooden spoon. Serve hot.