How to prepare:
- Soak the mushrooms in a bowl of cold water; clean them carefully, leaving only the cap and half of the stem. Dry them.
- Place them in the tray and put it in the microwave for about 5 minutes so that they release the water.
- Drain them.
- Peel and chop the garlic clove and crush the parsley.
- Put the mushrooms, the ham, the chopped parsley and garlic in the tray, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with a dash of oil.
- Put them in the microwave and let them cook for 6 minutes more. Serve hot.