How to prepare:
- Clean and carefully drain the mushrooms. Set aside. Peel the shallots finely.
- In a thick-bottomed saucepan, heat the oil. When the oil is very hot, add the shallots and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, until translucent.
- Add the chopped mushrooms to a casserole dish. Reserve some of the most attractive mushrooms and cut them into strips for later ornamentation. Stirring constantly, cook for 5-8 minutes over high heat. When the mushrooms have eliminated their water, add the flour and wet them with the poultry stock. Add the bunch of herbs. Leave to cook for about 20 minutes, remove the bunch of herbs and the mushroom strips, whisk and pass the preparation obtained through a chinois strainer. Put it again to the fire: the stew must be very hot.
- Pour the preparation immediately into the casserole, season with salt and pepper and add the crème fraîche. Mix all the contents well and serve immediately in individual dishes.
- To assemble the dishes, serve a ladleful of cream, distribute the reserved mushroom strips and sprinkle a pinch of dill on top.